Images and words from my life.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Motivations

I've become a blogger because:

~ People want to know my thoughts.

~ I can make a fortune on advertising.

~ Long lost friends and acquaintances will suddenly find me.

~ I had some free time at work and this seemed more productive than watching the Olympics on the tv in my office.

~ If Richard and Raul can do it, so can I.

What I've discovered is that it will take a huge chunk of discipline and commitment to post an entry every day, which is my goal. I've never been able to stick with daily journal entries for long. Maybe someone out there will find these musings worth reading every now and then. Hopefully someone I don't know will find this and leave a comment. That'll be gravy.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home