Images and words from my life.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Los Angeles Marathon and a dream

Part 1
I can't even run 4 blocks to the subway station when I'm late. These folks wheeled their way through the LA Marathon 2 Sundays past. The course was 1 block from our apartment.

Part 2
I rarely remember my dreams. This morning was different. I woke up having just dreamed that Toby (our dog) and I were in some woman's house, and Toby was peeing on a piece of furniture, a trunk perhaps. I woke up to find Toby clicking around the room (clicking because of his toenails and our hardwood floors), trying to get me to take him for our morning walk. In the dream, the woman also had a dog who was sometimes a two-headed dog and sometimes a dog with a head that was split down the middle from nose to neck. Very normal dog otherwise. Earlier in the dream, I was at some sort of conference, and either Mary Paik or Lupita Sanchez, both former bosses, was talking with me about someone getting drunk. The conference center might also have been a version of my high school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home