Images and words from my life.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Homerun Pie

Ah, the Homerun Pie. This is one of my vices. So sweet, so rich, only 25 cents, and so packed with saturated fat (8g/40%DV). So easy to grab in Ralph's on late-night grocery runs and gobble in the car. Interesting that the baseball theme doesn't rouse more negative feelings in my, given my disasterous Little League season in Lufkin. But that's for another blog, another day.

This wrapper has been parked under my monitor for over a month, waiting for its photo session and write-up. At last, it can join its friends in the county landfill.

2 Comments:

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Homerun pies...hmmm, must be a regional thing.

My personal guilty pleasure is the vanilla Moon-pie. Only 25% saturated fat in Each 2 ounce serving...mmmmmmmmm!

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Jon Bassinger-Flores said...

Do you drink an RC Cola with that?

9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home