Images and words from my life.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Da Vinci Code/M:I:3/selling stuff

Just finished The Da Vinci Code. I must say, it was a great story. I'm not usually drawn to best sellers or the murder mystery genre, but I was completely hooked into this mystery, and I loved the ending. Of course, I could only picture and hear Tom Hanks as Robert Langdon I was reading, but I think I'm ok with him in the lead. What was the last Tom Hanks movie, anyway. The Terminal? Hmm...


Last weekend we took in the other Tom, running, shooting, killing and almost getting killed for 2+ hours. Good for what it was, and Hoffman was superbly evil. Philip Seymore, not Dustin.

I'm sad that X-Men will be drawing to a close this summer!

Let me hear your opinion on the ability to purchase goodies through my blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

I'm halfway through The DaVinci Code and the jury is still out. I am alternately drawn in, then made to feel like I am stuck in some Cathecism class ad inifintum. Not sure how good a movie this will make...gonna need a lot of expostion dialogue.

I'm torn on MI3. I am loving me some Keri Russell, but I refuse to line Kooky McCoo-Coo's pockets with any more $$$.

Little worried about the X-Men movie. Seems like they are going to pack waaaay too many plots into this one. I would have preferred a Dark Phoenix epic instead of all the rest. But I'll be there in line. I mean, James Marsden in black leather...was there any doubt?

I kind of like the idea of being able to buy the things you talk about. It's a very cool idea, especially when you read a blog where someone recommends a book you've never heard of.

Glad to see you posting again.

Take care and have a great weekend!

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home