Images and words from my life.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Jay Hooks


One of my pasttimes is Googling old friends and acquaintances, like Jay Hooks. Jay Hooks was one of my early childhood friends, like when I was a toddler through 7 years old. What I remember about Jay was his Kiss posters and albums (at 7 years old? must have been later on, when we moved back to Texas), taking baths together (definitely when we were younger than 7), and his early rebellious nature.

Here's a clip of him playing in Germany. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find out where he is now.

Where are you, Jay?

1 Comments:

Blogger BloozeMan said...

I read a credible story on a blog that Jay got burned out in Europe mostly due to alot of substance abuse and gave up being a professional musician. Supposedly he's in Austin customizing motorcycles, still with Marie, and occassionally shows up at local jam sessions.

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home