Images and words from my life.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pop Tarts and cookie trails

Some people like Pop Tarts (I do!), some people don't. Similarly, some people have pop-ups enabled, others have them blocked. I've changed one of my blog settings so that if you want to comment on any of my posts, you won't get a pop-up window.

I have no idea if more of you will [be able to] comment now, but I thought I'd give it a go. It's fun reading your comments. Gives me a sense of being connected somehow, kind of like having pen pals (which I failed at as a kid).

A shout out to Raul "Tony" Gutierrez' recent post on being cool.

Cookie trails are fun to follow. Gvisit.com lost some data in a recent blackout, and my visitors prior to Aug. 2 are lost forever until they return to my page (sigh).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home