Images and words from my life.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Death to Vampires

I had the rare experience of remembering a dream this morning. It should have been a nightmare, but I woke not scared but curious. I was battling vampires, not ones in black capes with dripping, bloody teeth, but ones who looked like normal people (whatever "normal" means) who knew that I was on to their identity. Part of the dream involved trying to call people on my cell phone, frantically scrolling through the numbers in the phone's address book and not finding whom I was looking for. I killed one of them by bashing his head against (the floor? the ground? a wall?) until he had no head.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Walker said...

I'm scared now. Thanks. :-(

3:02 PM

 
Blogger Jon Bassinger-Flores said...

this is what I get for being in therapy...my subconscience has a lot to process!

3:13 PM

 
Blogger tma said...

omg i've had a VERY similar dream and more than once. and i thought i was the only one...

10:53 AM

 
Blogger Kuntry Konfession said...

Ackh! Sounds like you need a vacation....and leave your cell phone behind!

1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home