Images and words from my life.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Pew Blogger Survey

I stumbled across this survey yesterday. Taking it, I asked myself why I blog. I know a handful of people check this blog occasionally, but I'm not really sure why. I'm not a poet or song writer or photographer or essayist, just a guy ambling about a few parts of LA, trying to get his head on gaily forward, rediscovering himself and building a home with a wonderful man. When I read Raul's blog, I read art and poetry and contemplation. When I read Kuntry Konfession, I find satire and humor.

If you read this blog, let me know why you read it, why you read other blogs, and what you're looking for as you surf the blogosphere.

If you're a blogger, I recommend taking the Pew survey. It's fairly harmless.
http://jonsnook.blogspot.com/2006/06/jay-hooks.html
And as I questioned before, Jay Hooks, where are you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kuntry Konfession said...

Jon, i come to your blog because it's a sweet cooling breeze that refreshes the senses....i like how laid back it makes me feel, as if i was in an outside tea shop, but sipping wine, overhearing your conversation and good laughs. (great break from the bustle....so THANK YOU!)

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home